01. The defence of clients charged with serious or minor criminal offences
02. A 24 hour emergency police station attendance service 365 days a year
01. Advice and assistance on Wills writing
02. Specialist advice on Inheritance Tax issues
03. Assistance with grant of probate or letters of administration
04. Administration of estates and trusts
01. Advice and assistance on all aspects of welfare benefits
02. Liaison with the relevant agencies
03. Representation on the DSS appeals and tribunal hearings
04. Debt advice
01. Advice for both employers and employees
02. Unfair dismissal
03. Sex, race and disability discrimination
06. Working hours
07. Equal pay
08. Employment tribunal and employment appeal tribunals
We are able to help in many different aspects of housing law:
01. Minor and major injury Claims for clients throughout the UK
02. Road accidents involving motor cyclist, pedestrians , car drivers and passengers including claims to Motor Insurance Bureau when the driver to blame for the accident cannot be traced or is uninsured
03. Accidents at work, in factories, offices, construction sites, schools, hospitals and other work places
04. Industrial diseases, including asbestosis and deafness
05. Pavement defects - claims against local authorities, utility companies and contractors
06. Supermarkets and shops - claims for injuries caused by slipping or tripping on obstructions, or being hit by falling items
07. Sports injuries and fairground accidents, often due to poor supervision and training
08. Transport accidents involving trains, buses, planes
09. Children’s accidentsK
10. Criminal injury claims
11. Legal aid, legal expenses insurance and “No win, No fee
Our litigation and dispute resolution team is recognised for providing viable solutions to the disputes and problems faced by our clients. We aim to help you to achieve such solutions most cost-effectively. When facing significant and potentially critical problems, in your business or your personal affairs, the key to successful dispute resolution involves accurately assessing the merits of your position, then implementing an effective strategy based on a realistic budget, delivered by expert commercial litigation lawyers. This is how we ensure we’ll always give you the litigation advice you really need. You’ll always have senior solicitor input whenever necessary. But generally, all our advice is delivered by the appropriate level of dispute resolution lawyer, backed by our innovative legal services team carrying out routine tasks to keep your costs down, supported by our bespoke and cutting-edge case management and budgeting software. We can also provide, whenever suitable, an early assessment using our innovative commercial-case assessment tool and real-time financial information. Plus, one-off guidance consultations are available, too. Litigation can be expensive, so we strive to guide parties towards other means of resolution (for example, mediation or arbitration). If that isn’t possible, we’ll protect your interests through court proceedings.
Conveyancing and Housing law
Conveyancing and Housing law
Our immigration Department supervised by well-trained and experienced immigration lawyers that can assist you in dealing with your immigration issues. We have a team of lawyers who are well familiar with both the immigration rules and case law. By constantly undergoing professional development courses, we develop an understanding of the implications arising out of the UK immigration policy as evidenced in the most recent case law and legislation.
We have dedicated and efficient family team who understand the pain and emotional trauma clients and children go through during family divorce proceedings, Judicial separation or annulment.
Our team is made up of solicitors that have an in-dept knowledge and experience in family law.
The cost of our family matter depends on whether it is contested or not.
There is a court fees if you are the Petitioner, or where the petition is contested by the Respondent. Court fees will depend on the applicable fee at the time of issuing the petition. Court fees is aside of your solicitor’s costs.